“I’m gonna live life to the fullest and have no regrets”
I’m a senior. I play ball. just having fun, I mean FUN..FUNN…till it gets funny.jk. I got this blogger to get a grade, it makes me wonder what’s gonna be on it by the time skool gets out. O0oweee!!!I’m graduating guys! I get scared and start thinking I wont make it….
my mouth has a mind of its own.
I like to say I’m smart.
I drink 8 cans of Sprite or Pepsi a day..
Just playing… somedays it just feels like it.
I DON’T WANT TO BECOME AN ADULT
Too much responsibilities…..i think I’ve got enuff… someday tho’.
I plan to become very successful and when I get there..
Nvm..you’ll see. :P my surprise to you..
Life is what you make it.
Some yupik words just crack me up. Like. Casit?
I have a big imagination.
Got the BEstESt-EsT-ESt Friends.. I Love ‘em..
Ummm..sometimes im very random,ummm..maybe
AGAA HI!! DUDA COOL!
ReplyDelete